TopTravelGuide4U

Thursday 1 August 2013

Call Hoodaki Agents – A Smart Way to Travel in Budget


We were back to Europe a few days ago. Now that we have settled back home after our fantastic trip to Australia, I would like to share some experiences about my journey. 

Before I tell you about what we did in Australia, I must thank the sales consultant at Hoodaki who helped me plan such a wonderful trip. I am not a frequent traveler, but go on a vacation at least once in a year. Every time I need to fly, I simply call up Hoodaki agents and ask them to book an ideal flight for me. It has now been four years since I was first introduced to Hoodaki by one of my friends. The best thing about them is that they listen to you patiently, get a gist of your travel needs, and then suggest an ideal travel deal. 

It was fun exploring the different attractions of Australia. The country is so vast and its attractions are so diverse, one can’t experience all in one visit. You need to plan well and prioritize your interest to have a full blast in Sydney. Beaches, iconic monuments, dining and shopping – the city has all to offer you. I could not have a good time in Sydney if it was not the effort of the sales consultant at Hoodaki. She really helped me save big money by offering me decent, yet affordable flight and accommodation options. 

It is often helpful to plan your journey in advance and book everything you might need there before boarding your flight. Hoodaki agents ensure that you have everything in place before you take off. They enquired about my visa and other documents, and helped me obtain one I didn’t possess. Such a little help can make a big difference. Although I found the communication a bit challenge, but I could understand the pressure to reserve seats in a hurry. 

There is nothing to write negatively about Hoodaki agents except a little faux pas by our sales consultant. She forgot to add subject while sending me the email for booking confirmation. I know it is a human mistake. But other than that, I was very happy with the service and would recommend Hoodaki to my friends and relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment